Apr 17, 2014

FASHION / a bad blogger with good luck




Hii Guys!

First of all, let me apologize for my bad blogger behaviour. I know it has been over a week since I've put a post online, but like always, school is the excuse. I've rounded up my last school projects and all I have to do now is study for my final exams, which will be in about three weeks! Luckily, I only have four days of school left, so besides the studying, there will be enough time to take outfit pictures. Further more, I'd like to share some great great great news with you. I got selected for the study International Communication and Media at the Erasmus University! A few days ago I received an letter which said that the school would be delighted to have me, and of course I was amazingly happy with that one, little line. It's really a relieve to know that the study thing is settled, so now I can completely focus on graduating! 

top - vintage                skirt - h&m               vest - cos                  shoes - river island                  bag/sunnies - oasap

And that's it for now!
x

13 comments

  1. Congratulations on getting selected for that school! That's awesome! This is a hot outfit!! You look AMAZING as usual!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nádherný blog, moc se mi líbí tvoje příspěvky! :) sama mám začínající blog a byla bych moc ráda, kdyby sis udělala čas a podívala se na něj :)
    http://anovam.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove your outfit! I like your blog, os we can follow each other, what do you say? I follow you right now, you can do the same on my blog.

    Kisses http://majissh.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove your outfit! I like your blog, os we can follow each other, what do you say? I follow you right now, you can do the same on my blog.

    Kisses http://majissh.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. gave outfit staat je goed! liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gefeliciteerd met je studie! Super dat je kan gaan doen wat je wil doen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaf! Gefeliciteerd! En wauw je shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zijn de examens al zo snel?! Och jeetje. Dat had ik nog niet echt door.
    Mooie zonnebril!

    ReplyDelete