Apr 28, 2014

FASHION / all the things I've learned


Hii Guys!

Pfew, I'm taking a little break from all the studying. I woke up really early this morning and my mind was all set for a day of studying, and so far it's going great! The countdown to my final exams has really started now, only two weeks left to master all the things I've learned in the past six years. It's kind of a strange idea that this will be the last time that I'll ever have to study for French or History, both were the classes I enjoyed the most. But unfortunately, they're not a part of my future study. I am determined though to keep my French at the level it is now, it would be a waste to through the reading and listening skills away. Maybe it's a good excuse to visit Paris now and then, right? 

dres - asos                 blouse - oasap                  shoes - river island

And that's it for now!
x


11 comments

  1. Staat je! Hele leuke look!

    Ik volg je nu op Bloglovin', ik hoop dat je mijn blog ook leuk vindt en terug volgt! :D

    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi met die blouse als soort van vestje erover. Succes met leren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind de blouse heel leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the second pic. youre beautiful

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG : COMFY AFTERNOON
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/comfy-afternoon.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stoere look! Je maxi dress is heel tof, je blouse ook :) Leuk en een keer wat anders om ze te matchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toffe blouse! En ja, 'paris is always a good idea'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you kick that exam in the ass! ^_^

    Love this gorgeous blouse!

    ReplyDelete