Mar 24, 2014

NEW IN / sexy shades


Hii Guys!

A few days a go I received these sexy shades from Oasap and I'm so happy with them! Every year I buy cheap H&M sunglasses and I always break or lose them almost immediately, so this year it's time for some change. These sunnies have much better quality and they're not too expensive as well. This is the black version, but I might order this model in brown as well. Anyways, I can't wait till my exams are over so I can go outside and use these sunnies!

sunglasses - oasap

I'm off studying for my last exams, 4 down, 3 to go!
x

13 comments

  1. Super leuke bril!

    www.danaivorgia.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooi, hij staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hij is mooi! succes nog met je toetsen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh staat heel erg leuk! Mooie foto die laatste!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovee it!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you with these sunglasses

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: LAST WINTER OUTFIT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/last-winter-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je zonnenbril is echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inderdaad een leuke zonnebril dit!

    ReplyDelete