Mar 1, 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!


Hii Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that today is my 18th Birthday! I'm not really celebrating it today, but I will somewhere this month. I also want to apologize for the lack of posts last week. I was simply too busy having fun, because right now I am in Austria on wintersport! Yes, you read that right, I've been snowboarding with Dylan the whole week, but I couldn't tell you. Lately there have been a lot of burglaries in our town so it wasn't very handy to put online that I was on a holiday. In that way the criminals know you're not at home. But today we're returning back home, so it's safe to say now! From now on the blog will be updated every other day again!

x

11 comments

  1. Nogmaals: gefeliciteeeeeerd! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday En geniet nog even lekker in Oostenrijk. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd met je 18e verjaardag!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah ik ben een dag te laat! Maar nog gefeliciteerd :) Ik hoop dat je het leuk hebt gehad op vakantie

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha wat toevallig, ik was ook jarig gisteren :D Gefeliciteerd nog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm probably a little bit late..but .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete