Mar 9, 2014

INSPIRATION / you can never have enough black shoes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hii Guys!

I'm currently looking for a new pair of summer shoes, and when I was going through some websites I found Dressale. Besides that they have a huge range of prom and wedding dresses, they also have a wide range of various shoe styles. I was looking for metallic flats, but I couldn't resist going through some of the black boots as well. Eventually I ended up liking all these shoes, but not buying one of them because now I have to choose haha. But since it's getting warmer I really have to find open shoes, so the metallic flats are still my number one, but the chuncky boots are definitely very fine for autumn! 

x




7 comments

  1. great choices! love the burgundy ones.

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nummer 3!!! Oh my, so lovely!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely #1 flats are perfect for all the walking I do in spring/summer.
    Stop by and say hello http://www.Lush-Fab-Glam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!love it!!
    ALESSANDRA'S FASHION

    ReplyDelete