Mar 5, 2014

FASHION / star studded glam rock



Hii Guys!

Instead of blogging I should be writing an art essay right now, but I'm currently experiencing a writers block. The essay is going to be about art and engagement, and I've chosen feminism as a base subject. Which means I have to write about several artists and art works from different centuries, which are about the rights of women. When I choose the subject I thought it would be an easy topic to find information about, but it turns out I was wrong.. Anyway, to get out of my writers block I decided to go out and breath some fresh air. Together with my little sister I went to the rooftop of our nearby shopping center and took some outfit shots of my new jacket from Oasap. I really love the way it fits! 

Besides the little fotoshoot we had, she also gave me my birthday present : my second ear piercing! It's not a big deal at all, but I really like it. I've been saying that I would get this for years, but somehow I never did. And now it's finally there. Thank you Ryann! 

dress - h&m              top - new look            jacket - oasap              shoes - river island                earrings - fashionology

And that's it for now. I have one request for you : if you know feminism artists or work, could you please tell me in a comment below? Thank you!
x


14 comments

  1. Great look :) Love the jacket!! xx
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm afraid I don't know anything about feminism in the past, sorry bout that...
    I do love your fancy shmancy outfit! Damn, this jacket is the best!!!! I love the leopard print skirt, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele vette outfit! Erg leuk gecombineerd! Veel succes met je opdracht!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeel tof je outfit, zou ik ook zo dragen!

    Love, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a HOT outfit!! You look AMAZING doll!! Love your new hair and love the attitude in these photos! Great work!! Good luck with the writers block!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look and funny pictures! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super gave outfit! ik zou al deze items ook wel in m'n kast willen hebben..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit! Die rok staat echt zo leuk :)

    Liefs, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look, love your jacket!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lekker stoer en leuke cadeautjes heb je gekregen! Lijkt het zo door de foto's dat je haar geknipt is of is het echt zo? XO

    P.S. Deze maand staat in teken van een feestje. Daarom elke maandag een nieuwe win actie. Doe jij al mee?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik vind je jasje heel leuk! Succes met je essay, enne leuke locatie haha :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!
    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look, love the combination of leopard and denim!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete