Mar 11, 2014

FASHION / sometimes the silence guides our minds


Hii Guys!

Wow the weather has been amazing the last few days! The whole weekend I've been enjoying the sun as much as possible. On Sunday Dylan and I went to one of our favourite places in Rotterdam and layed in the grass the whole day. And to finish off a perfect day like that, we ordered  pizza and ate it down at the riverside. Unfortunately, today I couldn't enjoy the sun that much due to school. I'm still busy with writing my art essay, but it seems now it's heading somewhere! In between the writing I found some time to take some outfit pictures. I'm wearing my new necklace from Persunmall in a outfit that looks so much better in real life. Somehow I just can't manage to capture white clothing very well.. Any tips?

top - unknown shop berlin            blouse - vintage            shorts - forever21                shoes - river island                bag - chanel             necklace - persunmall                rings - bornpretty

And that's it for now!
x

9 comments

  1. Wauw, leuke outfit meid!
    Liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke look! Als je iets meer in de schaduw gaat staan ipv de volle zon. Moet je de details beter kunnen zien :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have been able to enjoy the sun!! You look amazing love!! Great outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! Especially in combination with those leather shorts, great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuk outfit! Je hebt dat stoere short echt heel leuk gecombineerd met je schattige topje!
    xoxo Mareijn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bag!
    Thanks voor je lieve comment op mijn blog!

    xoxo
    Joyce
    livstyle.nl

    ReplyDelete