Mar 13, 2014

FASHION / I'm falling into patterns.



Hii Guys!

Ahhh the weather is still amazing out here! I can't believe spring is really just around the corner now. I feel like wearing louse blouses and shorts without tights under them. Also I can't wait to buy new spring clothing. Yesterday I made a little list with all the things I want to buy for this spring and summer and it's a very long one haha. For example, the list concludes a maxi dress, a new bikini, a lace bustier and new shoes. I think I'm hitting town this weekend to find a maxi dress and a bikini. Oh and I also want real, small, silver earrings for my second piercing. I've an eye on a set of Cos, hopefully they're as good in real life as they are in their webshop! 

jeans - seriously sally               striped top - urban outfitters               mixed blouse - ebay                  shoes - vintage                bag - oasap

And that's it for now, I'm off studying in my backyard!
x

13 comments

  1. Blazer en blouse staan leuk bij elkaar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Ik moet ook echt een paar dingen hebben. Pff lastige zoektocht! Ik vind je schoenen heeeel leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke combinatie: classy omdat het zwart/wit is, maar toch speels met die verschillende prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke combi, die blouse en het jasje!

    Thanks voor de comment op mijn blog :)

    shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look! Loving the mix of stripes and polka dots. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog:)

    http://sandrainvogue.blogspot.com/

    follow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke combinatie! Vind je tas ook onwijs mooi. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die verschillende patronen zijn heel mooi gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so fun! I love the mixing of patterns on top and how you kept it nice and simple for the bottom :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect outfit beauty, I love this mix of patterns. Your bag is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete