Mar 19, 2014

FASHION / if only everything could be as simple as this outfit


Hii Guys!

Tomorrow my last exam week wil start and I'm so stressed out. I have so much to be done in such a short amount of time. That's why I took these outfit shots real quickly in my backyard, just to show you how my new cardigan looks like in an outfit. It's a shame that the texture of my top isn't good visible on these pictures. The top is velvet and the shorts are made of fake leather and those two combined look really good I think. Anyway the coming days there will be less posts on the blog. I don't think I have enough time to take outfit pictures, but I might do find some time to make wish lists or inspiration posts!

shorts - forever21              top - vintage                cardigan - cos                shoes - river island                rings - bornpretty               necklace - oasap

And that's it for now, wish me luck with my exam tomorrow!
x

8 comments

  1. Wat een ontzettend leuke outfit, veel succes met het examen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love this outfit! <3

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful style !
    I really love your cardigan and your shorts are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Succes nog met school! Ik blijf fan van je schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovee the velvet top!
    leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible outfit!! Shorts are fantastic!! You look amazing doll!! Hope your exams went well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these pretty pictures! You are so pretty! Lets follow each other! Follow me on GFC and I will follow back!
    xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.sk/
    https://www.facebook.com/szepsegpotty
    http://instagram.com/livi20

    ReplyDelete