Mar 26, 2014

FASHION / GEOMETRICAL



Hii Guys!

Pfoeeee I'm done with all my school exams, finally! Unfortunately, I don't have a great feeling about all the exams, so let's hope the results turn out better than I expect. But for now there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm just going to relax the coming days. Tonight I'm going out for dinner with some friends and Friday I might go to a festival nearby. The rest of the weekend will be about sun sun sun! The weather forecast predicts sun and a lovely temprature for this weekend, and I really hope they have it right. I feel like laying in the sun, having little chitchats and eating fruits and ice creams. 

skirt / triangle top - oasap              striped blouse - urban outfitters                shoes - river island                 necklace - persunmall               ring - monki

And that's it for now!
x

8 comments

  1. so chic! love the combo!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw echt een hele leuke outfit! Fijn dat je klaar bent met je examens!
    Xxx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing fingers for the exams my dear! :D Love the layering here, awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your finals being done! I am sure you did well!! This is a wonderful combination!! You look incredible!! Hope you have an amazing weekend playing in the sun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've layered prints! Good luck, i'm sure you did well :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking really good again!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke outfit! :)
    Liefs,
    tjalyn

    ReplyDelete