Mar 31, 2014

FASHION / floral power


Hii Guys!

About a week ago I showed you my new sunglasses from Oasap, but what I didn't show you was the floral top that came along with it! Normally, I hardly wear colours, but since spring is here I thought some colour wouldn't do any harm. Wearing this top I feel like spring itself, I feel so happy! Besides the obvious, amazing floral print, the fabric is really light as well, which makes it a perfect top for these warmer days. And there's another reason why I'm having such a happy mood. I got several grades back from my exames of last week, and so far I've only got one bad grade back. In the first place, that might doesn't seem like a good thing, but since I thought I made all my exams horrible, it is haha! 

jeans - h&m                top - oasap                shoes - vintage

And that's it for now!
x

11 comments

  1. you're the best baby!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: CATS IN MY SOCKS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/cats-in-my-socks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ontzettend leuke outfit, vind je tasje super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je top is echt super leuk! En wat goed van je cijfers :D Dat moet vast een opluchting zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely je ziet er heel mooi uit
    liefs, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw, love this shirt, it's so Hawaii :D I want to go to the beach with it!!! And rad pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toffe outfit, heel veel mensen kunnen deze kleuren niet hebben maar het staat jou echt heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een ontzettend leuke en zomerse outfit!

    ReplyDelete