Feb 8, 2014

NEW IN / White eyeliner gel from ebay.


Hii Guys!

When it comes down to make-up, I'm not really an expert, in fact I'm more of a dummy. I just never liked it I guess. I still remember myself being a 12-year-old girl running around the schoolyard wearing crocs (yes I had crocs, green ones to be precisely) while all the other girls were busy with their mascara and lipgloss. Of course, when I started my carreer as a highschool student I couldn't stay left behind, so I started wearing mascara. But it was only 2/3 years ago that I discovered my love for eyeliner. Ever since I made my first wings, I have never tried something else. But about a month ago I looked in the mirror and I thought : well that's some boring shit. So I went on the internet and ordered white eyeliner for a change!  Two weeks ago I received the little package that would change my make-up world, and I love it. You can get the white eyeliner here on ebay! 

x

8 comments

  1. Het is echt heel erg mooi! Staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wit is even wennen, maar uiteindelijk vind ik het echt heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi! Keertje wat anders dan zwart:) XO

    p.s. op Valentijnsdag mag ik twee mensen gelukkig maken met een infinity ketting. klik hier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat tof! Inderdaad net even wat anders, I like! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool idea :) It suits you xx

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah die is super tof! Ik ga hem denk ik ook bestellen (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooi!!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete