Feb 2, 2014

NEW IN / chicnova socks & oasap cow printed blouse


Hii Guys!

Yesterday I went to another open day at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam. I attended a presentation about the study course International Arts and Culture studies. It was a very usefull presentation, but still, I have no clue what to study. Anyways, I already talk too much about my study struggles on the blog, so let's talk about something else shall we? A few days a go I received two packages, in one of them I found these adorable sock from chicnova and a little present for one of my lovely followers. So behold, a give-away is coming up! In the other package I found this amazing cow printed blouse which some of you might have seen in an inspiration post a few weeks ago. I bought this one at oasap for only €20,- 

blouse / necklace - oasap                socks - chicnova

And that's it for now!
x

14 comments

  1. nice socks!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow may gawd. Ik vind die blouse zo gaaf!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave items. &Wat heb je een ontzettend leuke blog, ik volg je vanaf nu via Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke items! Die sokjes zijn super leuk onder cut out boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke blouse, en die sokken zijn ok geweldig leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alle items zijn echt heel mooi! En ugh, wat vervelend dat je het nu nog steeds niet weet :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hele leuke dingetjes! die blouse is echt supertof, heb hem ook al op sheinside gezien maar toen ik hem wilde bestellen was hij net uitverkocht :(

    liefs, Rhoda.
    http://fashiographyy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete