Feb 22, 2014

INSPIRATION / white swimwear and shiny shoes


Hii Guys!

I thought it was time for an inspiration post again! When scrolling through my tumblr I always get so greedy, I want everything I see. The gorgeous dresses, shoes and bags, gosh, if only I could submerge myself into them. My favourites this time are the white bikini below and the shiny shoes. I know that these shoes have been a trend for quite some time, I wanted to buy the black version last summer, but I hadn't seen them in this colour yet! If I find these for an affordable price, I'm definitely getting them! 

source - various tumblr

And that's it for now!
x

12 comments

  1. Ik ben ook echt een tumblr addict!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die schoenen zijn inderdaad echt geweeeeeldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like!
    KariotakiS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guapa!!
    desde hoy te sigo en tu blog y te invito a conocer el mío
    http://todoeldiadecompras.blogspot.com.es/
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toffe inspiratiefoto's! Leuke stijl heb je trouwens. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. deze inspiratie foto's zijn echt heeel mooi! :o mooie blog ook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are very beautiful !
    And I like the assymetrical skirt ! It is definitely a must have for this year ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is really inspiring! Monochrome is the best :) I like the first Zara dress (right side) and the last dresses soo much! :)
    xx
    Maria Mai

    ReplyDelete