Feb 16, 2014

FASHION / The right outfit on the wrong day.



Hii Guys!

Today I bring you one of the most girly outfits I've worn lately. Since Fashionweek I've hardly worn any colours, but yesterday I felt like wearing this comfy sweater from oasap. Maybe I should have worn this on Valentines day huh haha? Anyway, yesterday I went to the city with Dylan and shot some photographs for my art class. And after that we did some shopping, I bought a baby blue top which I will show you asap! 

skirt / ring - monki                sweater - oasap              shoes - new look               necklace - gifted

And that's it for now, I'm off editing some photographs for school!
x

11 comments

  1. Leuke combi de trui met rok!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave outfit! Die schoenen zijn ook echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo, you definitely should try out color more often! :D You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw gave outfit die kleur staat goed bij je haar! liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind de meer girly outfits ook super leuk bij je staan hoor! Die trui is echt heel leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super hot!! You look gorgeous and your legs are AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete