Feb 6, 2014

FASHION / not so much of a cowgirl




Hii Guys!

Two days ago Shani and I had a little fotoshoot for Trashcan. We shot some photographs for the new collection. It feels so good to do something I like, and getting paid for it. Though it is not much, we do make some profit with our own little business! In between the Trashcan outfits Shani took some pictures of my own outfit as well. I was wearing my new cow printed blouse from oasap, combined with my leather shorts. I can't describe in words how much I like this blouse. Normally I'm not a big fan of blouses because I don't feel very comfortable in them, but this one fits really well! 

blouse / bag - oasap            shorts - forever21         shoes - river island     

And that's it for now!      
x

13 comments

  1. Heel gaaf! XO

    p.s. op Valentijnsdag mag ik twee mensen gelukkig maken met een infinity ketting. klik hier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele toffe outfit! Ik vind je bloesje zo super :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je schoenen zijn gaaf! Staat goed bij deze outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt!
    you are awesome!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldige outfit, echt een super toffe blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. staat heel gaaf in combi met die leren shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice association! cool outfit girl :)

    Check my blog if you got time and suscribe if you like it sweety, kisses! x
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your print shirt ;)
    xx

    ww.ah-mais-lis.com

    ReplyDelete