Feb 18, 2014

FASHION / new born blue and gold


Hii Guys!

I am not the kind of girl that follows fashion trends blindly, but I couldn't resist the babyblue trend. When I first saw the colour in magazines, and later on some blogs I immediately started searching for a top in this colour. But without succes, because most brands didn't had the new collections in stores yet. So disappointed as I was, I stopped searching. But then, last weekend, I had a little shopping spree and I noticed that the colour had come to light in the stores! First I tried on an amzing top at Zara, but unfortunately it was a little too expensive for me. But luckily I found this top at New Look a hour later. For a rather more affordable price! It's a very basic top, but the texture makes it a bit more special. I combined it with my gold necklace from oasap which I've been wearing quite a lot lately!

top - new look                skirt / necklace - oasap               shoes - river island

And that's it for now!
x

18 comments

  1. cute look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a perfect outfit, the colour fits you really really good! and you look so beautiful <3 II'm in love with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue top is a very pretty color!! You look beautiful!! Love that skirt too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. je top heeft een hele mooie kleur, zo lente achtig :)
    Liefs Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staat mooi bij je blonde haar! Ik vind je schoenen ook heel tof
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade of blue with your blonde hair ^_^ And pretty necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk rokje!
    liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this look

    http://allyjinwonderland.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooi! Ik ben ook nog op zoek naar het perfecte baby blauwe item(ook een baby roze).

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauwie, staat heel erg leuk! Ik denk dat ik morgen m'n skaterskirt weer aan ga doen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toffe, girly look!
    X
    www.Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete