Feb 10, 2014

FASHION / A little touch of floral.



Hii Guys!

How was your weekend? Mine had pros and cons. Friday I was supposed to go to a dubstep/drumandbass party in Amsterdam with my friend Shani. But Shani hurt a knee a few days before that, so she couldn't go anymore. Hopelessly I asked everyone I knew to come with me, but in vain. Everybody had already planned something else, or didn't have enough money. And since my father wouldn't let me go alone, I spend my Friday night alone in bed. But luckily my Saturday was much better. During the day Dylan and I went to see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, which is a really fun movie (recommended!!!). Gosh, we're such suckers for kids movies haha. And in the evening we opened a bottle of red wine and had a great time too! So far my pros and cons of last weekend, let's talk a bit about the outfit I'm wearing. Today I combined my new adorable socks from chicnova with a mainly black and white outfit. I tried to bring the floral print back in the blouse, in which I succeeded very well if I may say so. 

jeans / blazer - h&m                blouse - oasap               socks - chicnova              ring - primark

And that's it for now!
x

12 comments

  1. Ik vind je blouse en schoenen helemaal geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look! Love the socks :) xx
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat super leuk die sokjes!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. je blouse en sokken zijn leuk gecombineerd! :)
    Liefs Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke outfit! De blouse vind ik zo leuk met de bloemetjes en ook de ring die je draagt is erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw super leuke outfit! je blog is trouwens ook nice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke outfit, mooie rechte blazer ook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke outfit! Je schoenen zijn echt gaaf vind ik!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zo leuk, je blouse met die sokken!
    Klinkt als zo'n fijne zaterdag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you are such a Beauty and i love your style <3

    http://petitefabeli.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete