Jan 8, 2014

NEW IN / Oasap bag and Chicnova sweater.


Hii Guys!

Yesterday I received two packages, ones I've had been longing for since I ordered them about 2-3 weeks a go. A lovely new bag and an amazing sweater. I really needed a new, black bag, because the one I had was really old and not fashionable at all. I only used it for school because it was big enough for all my books. But then I found this beauty on Oasap. It's exactly what I was looking for. Big and Black (might sound wrong, but remember I'm talking about a bag here). And the sweater, well, when I saw it I just had to have it. When you're wearing this thing, nobody will pass you by without noticing you. For Sure! It's from Chicnova and you can find this design in another colour via the link as well!

Both the bag and the sweater will be in an outfit post very soon! So stay tuned for more!

bag - oasap            sweater - chicnova

And that's it for now, I'm off studying!
x

14 comments

  1. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is so cool;o))

    Would you like to follow each other? Please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die tas is super mooi! Hahahha big and black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great, love the bag!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt een heel mooie tas!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel veel liefde voor de tas en de trui! Ik ga meteen naar de website kijken haha!

    ReplyDelete