Jan 16, 2014

INSPIRATION / sophisticated black and white from Persunmall

striped shirt         cow blouse                crop top             dress

Hii Guys!

I've been a fashionblogger for over three years now, and when I look back in my photo archive I feel a combination of embarrassment and proud. When I started blogging I really didn't have a special fashion style, I just posted pictures of the clothes I liked. But because of blogging my style evolved throughout the years. But even now, I still don't feel like I have a very special style, though I definitely distinguish from the mass. The past year I really found myself into black/white/grey simplistic clothing, but since I already had so much black pieces in my closet I forced myself to buy more colourful pieces. But it's a new year now, (we're already halfway January!!) and from now on I'll be true to myself and buy whatever feels right. Even though I already own tons of black and white shirts. I don't care anymore. And to celebrate I made a little collage of my favourite black and white pieces from Persunmall. Maybe one of these will be in a outfit post in the future.

x


8 comments

  1. love all of them!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alle 4 super mooie dingen!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goed dat je nu koopt wat 'goed' voelt, dan weet je zeker dat je het vaak zult dragen!
    Die blouse met koeienprint is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeii moeilijk kiezen, maar het bloesje is echt the bomb! :)
    liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete