Jan 14, 2014

FASHION / There goes my hero.





Hii Guys!

First of all, thank you for your lovely comments on my previous post about my study choice and how I'm stuggeling with it. Sometimes I wish there was just one test which could perfectly see what kind of study and profession suits me It would be so easy. Or I wish I was like the guys and girls who knew since they were 12 that they want to become a doctor. I guess I'm just somebody who likes a lot but also dislikes a lot. Do you feel me? Anyway my worries have to step aside for something else : examstress. Next week my second examweek will start and I'm not prepared like I should be. So that kind of worries me. It's just that everytime I start studying at home, I'm so quickly distracted. Do you have any tips?


blouse - new look              top - oasap               shorts - pull and bear                shoes - river island

Thank you for reading another post, you guys really make my day, every day!
x

15 comments

  1. Love the chic layering with the mustard shirt, very suave outfit!It was great hearing your thoughts on my Golden Globes post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je shirt is echt gaaf. Heb helaas geen tips voor je om niet afgeleid te worden, heb ze zelf ook nodig haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk gecombineerd! Ik zal als ik jou was de promodroido app downloaden! 20 minuten leren is 5 minuten pauze. Bij mij werkt het! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect shirt and cool look!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4602025/andystyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so beautiful baby

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG! GENTLEMAN IN THE MONASTERY
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/gentleman-in-monastery.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tips on studying huh, I'm not good at those :D I suck at studying, if it's not interesting, I can barely read two sentences :D My friend had a system. She used to reward herself with various stuff like chocolate, clothes, or something else, every time she learned some huge hard topic. I think this works very well :D
    Love the mustard shirt underneath the tee, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke look! Ik heb wel zo een test gedaan! Een beroeps keuze test. Het is wel prijzig maar dan weet je wel echt veel meer. Daar door heb ik een keuze kunnen maken :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look incredible doll!! Top photo is sexy as hell!!! You have the most AMAZING legs!!! Great photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling, you look amazing
    I followed your blog, it would be great if you do the same <3
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete