Jan 20, 2014

FASHION / Their skin in craters like the moon.


Hii Guys!

I'm sorry for these terrible photographs. When I took them this noon I thought the light was just good enough to take some outfit shots. But when I saw them on my computerscreen later on, it turned out I was completely wrong. Anyway, I thought it was a waste to do nothing with them, so I tried to make the best of it by turning them into black and white. I hope the weather will get better soon, so I can take some pictures outside the house again. Though I really shouldn't be spending any time on blogging the upcoming two weeks, because tomorrow my exams will start. But you know what, I don't care! 

blazer / top - h&m              shorts - sammydress              shoes - dr martens              ring - monki 

And that's it for now. I'm off studying and in between I'll be thinking of what pizza to choose tonight. hmmm
x


13 comments

  1. These Black & White shots look great!!! Wonderful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele toffe outfit, en leuk dat zwartwit-effectje eroverheen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat is natuurlijk niet de goede leer-instelling! haha
    Mooie outfit weer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment, I am following you now. Your blog is great and I love your style. Hope you're following too so we can stay in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look!! Boots are fab!!

    xx

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment!
    Great look:)
    I follow you, would you want to follow me back? xx Laura,
    http://alwaysliveonhighheels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'am Chris
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry
    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thank you for your visit ;)
    Your blog ist stylish!!! :) Maybe you like to follow each other :)

    Love,
    http://eyeloveeyecatcher.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind het wel leuk een keertje in zwart wit :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. super mooie outfit echt heel tof!

    ReplyDelete