Jan 2, 2014

FASHION / Sammydress sweater and shorts.




Hii Guys!

So here is my first outfit of 2014! I hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve and hopefully not too bad of a hangover-new-years-day haha. The last day of 2013 I got spoiled with clothing again. I received a package from Sammydress which made me really happy. I got this lovely blue sweater and denim shorts! The next day I wore it together, the blues match really good together if you ask me. Oh and excuse me for the damaged tights, I thought I'd wear some thicker ones today but when I'd put them on I realised that these got destroyed in the washer. Time to buy new ones!

You can find the sweater here and the shorts here!

Oh and don't forget to enter the chicnova give-away here, you have 2 days left! 

shoes - river island            watch - bornpretty             sweater/shorts - sammydress              ring - oasap

And that's it for now! 
x

17 comments

  1. Leuke outfit! Die trui is zo mooi! En je schoenen ook <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top, beautiful color and perfect matching!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke trui! Ik vind het scheurtje in je panty wel wat hebben :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outift! En ik ben echt verliefd op je schoenen wauw.. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog, I absolutely love it!
    best wishes,
    Miriam by thetasteofgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is DAH bomb! Really love the shorts too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great. Love those kind of denim shorts :)
    btw, you high bun is amazing, I love it! <3

    xoxo
    wwww.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good!! Love the blue on you!

    xx

    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this look! the sweater with the high waisted shorts look sooo good together!!
    oxox,
    Lauren
    thepinkcab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice look, love it! <3

    xoxo Saranda from Sarandipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik vind je trui echt geweldig, mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw I really like this cute casual look. Denim shorts and tights is a wonderful combination. I especially love them with your comfy blue sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice look, I love the color of your pullover ;-)
    Leonie
    pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. digging those chunky sweater!!!!
    so chicc!
    x

    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete
  15. The skirt in the list are all beautiful for me, i like it,and i want to buy some,i also want to share my prom dress here,please contact me.

    ReplyDelete