Jan 18, 2014

FASHION / let's take it inside




Hii Guys!

Thank God the weekend is here. I had a really busy week, including a lot of school, babysitting and meetings for the photo yearbook. And though I could use some relaxing time with Dylan tonight, I choose to go babysitting again instead. Yeah I know that sounds crazy, but I need the money. I'm saving up for Lowlands and a new phone, because mine is desperately in need of a replacement. Currently I own a veeeery old htc which can hardly handle any app, so I don't even have facebook or instagram o: How's that even possible in this era haha. Oh and as you can see, I took some photographs inside the house again because of the weather conditions. I think this photographs look fine as well, so you can expect more of these in the future!

bag / top - oasap                 blazer - ebay               necklace - foymall               shoes - vintage 

And that's it for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
x

9 comments

  1. You look so cute :) xx
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk dat je naar lowlands wil gaan, en mooie tas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind dat topje geweldig! En dan in combi met het jasje helemaal :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. I love the white snerakers *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je sneakers! super vet!

    Liefs sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love those sneakers!! You look fabulous doll and your legs are AMAZING!! Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te sigo.Gracias por pasar por mi blog
    Un beso
    Gema
    http://brujuladeestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete