Dec 4, 2013

NEW IN / sweater weather


Hii Guys!

Just a quick update to show you a new vintage sweater I bought. I'm very busy with school, but also with babysitting and celebrating Sinterklaas (dutch Santa). I just came home from celebrating Sinterklaas with some friends, and now I have to go straight to my babysitting address. Tomorrow I'm celebrating Sinterklaas again, but then with some family!

And don't forget to join the GIVE AWAY!


sweater - vintage

This sweater was bought to be sold on Trashcan, but it turned out to be too damaged to sell. So I'm keeping it myself. But don't worry, we have 2 similar sweaters which will come online very soon!
x

5 comments

  1. Ah hij is mooi! Eerst hield ik er niet zo van, maar nu wil ik er stiekem ook wel eentje! Ook gewoon omdat het zo lekker kerst-achtig is!

    ReplyDelete