Dec 6, 2013

INSPIRATION / she won't kiss and tell

Hii Guys!

Yesterday evening I celebrated Sinterklaas (Dutch Santa) with some family and friends. I received some really lovely presents. I got new pyjamas, a delicious tea flavour, some candy and a body srub. And lucky as I am, I also got some money to buy myself a little present. There are two things on my wish-list at the moment, a new black bag and a long sleeved dress. So, probably I'll get myself one of those! I found some very cute dresses on Persunmall and I couldn't resist these sweaters, so I had to show you them too! 

And don't forget to join my GIVE AWAY!


0 1 2 3 4 5 6

And that's it for now. Tonight I'm going to a dubstep party in The Hague, so excited!
x

5 comments

  1. Wat een leuke wishlist! Ik zou alles wel willen hebben! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo'n leuke wishlist! Dat kleedje met de bloemetjes is gewoon super! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een gave items, ik zou ze allemaal wel willen hebben!

    ReplyDelete