Dec 2, 2013

FASHION / you gotta focus on your ability



Hii Guys!

Ever since I bought this sweater it has been one of my favourite items. And still I haven't worn it that much, because it's such a warm sweater, and I'm rather very cold. But since I decided that the winter coat which I bought 2 weeks a go isn't the right one for me, I have to wear warm sweaters beneath my autumn coat. I've returned the winter coat and again, I'm desperately searching for a new one. It seems like all the stores are selling the same things, and I don't like any of it. Maybe it's time to search online.

legging - new yorker              sweater - monki               shoes - dr martens             rings - monki              watch - bornpretty

And that's it for now, don't forget to join my GIVE AWAY!
x


11 comments

  1. Echt een toffe look! En wat een mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijne truie, fijne legging, fijne schoenen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit! i love the boots xx

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm mooie trui, lijkt mij lekker warm!
    Liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die trui is echt zo leuk! Hij ziet er ook heel fijn uit.
    O ik snap je precies met de winterjassen, ik heb er ondertussen al 3 terug gestuurd. Zucht.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for an additional great write-up. Where else could anybody get that type of data in this kind of a ideal way of writing? Ive a presentation subsequent week, and I am to the look for these information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind je trui echt geweldig. Die wil ik ook hebben.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie kleur docs <3 En ik snap dat het een favoriete trui is, prachtige kleur en heel heel lang alsof je er in weg wilt kruipen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why it's your favorite! It looks so freakin perfect on you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hele gave outfit! Leuk met die dr. Martens eronder!

    ReplyDelete