Dec 26, 2013

FASHION / stop the time I better go


Hii Guys!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family and friends yesterday. I had a very fancy and lovely dinner at my aunt's  like every year. And today I'm having dinner with Dylan which will be lovely too. This is the outfit I wore to my prom and to my Christmas dinner yesterday. I'm so in love with this top, in real life it looks even better! 

And you might have noticed, my hair is light again! I had a horrible outgrowth from the last time I dyed my hair, which was like February. Initially I wanted to dye my hair white/silver, but my hairdresser told me not to because it's really bad for you hair. So instead of that she made my hair a shade lighter and said I should try to wash my hair with silver-shampoo. So that's what I'm going to do tomorrow! I'm really curious if it works. The description on the bottle sais it removes yellow glow in you hair, which means the hair turns out more white than blond. Well, we'll see! 

top - vintage             leggings - oasap              bag - chanel             shoes / earrings - new look 

Oh and I got myself a little Christmas present ; a MAC lipstick. This colour is called Ruby Woo.
x


8 comments

  1. Wauw, de top staat je heel goed! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manon, you look perfect from head to toes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat zie je er mooi uit! Die top is geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit! En hele toffe oorbellen (:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je ziet er prachtig uit! Ik vind je haar ook heel mooi :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie outfit, staat je heel goed :)

    ReplyDelete