Dec 31, 2013

FASHION / recapture the moments

Hii Guys!

This is the last blogpost of the year, 2013 will soon be coming to and end. Personally, I'm really looking forward to 2014, it's going to be a year with a lot of changes for me. I'm going to graduate from high school (hopefully haha), start a new study course and hopefully move out into the city! And how can I forget, in March I'll finally turn 18 years old! To celebrate a year full of blogging I made some collages to recap some outfits.

I want to wish all my dear readers a Happy New Year!
x


5 comments

  1. Great post, perfect looks!
    Happy New Year!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leukk! Jij ook een fijn nieuw jaar :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah super! Happy new year meid!
    Liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby you're very beautiful. i want for you the best 2014 :)

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: BURGUNDY SWEATER
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/burgundy-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete