Dec 28, 2013

FASHION / Just like Johnny Flynn said.



Hii Guys!

Yesterday I received a little package with something very handy in it. The remote controller for my camera! It only cost me 1,50 euro's and it might be one of the best things I've ever bought. This morning I tried it out and the remote works perfect! Taking photo's will go a lot faster and easier from now on. So to ever blogger who takes his/her photo's with a tripod : go get a remote controller on ebay! They are really cheap and really handy! 

dress - h&m             jacket - zara              shoes - river island              necklace - foymall 

And that's it for now! Don't forget to join my give-away here!
x


6 comments

  1. Dat klinkt echt super handig inderdaad! Hoe werkt het dan met scherpstellen?
    En wat zie je er weer mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Johnny Flynn saaaaaaid, jaaaa de eerste zin van Matilda van Alt-J! Ik vind je jurkje heel erg leuk, dat groen staat mooi bij je blonde haar :)
    Liefs en fijne jaarwisseling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an easy gadgets you had, love the dress.
    You look lovely dear.

    xoxo
    Yati
    yatiinoah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete