Dec 20, 2013

FASHION / I can't think of a title




Hii Guys!

So my school prom.. Where do I begin, oh yeh wait ; it was horrible. The music was terrible, and there were just to many young kids there. Also it was crowded and the location was boring. And to make things worse, they didn't even serve alcoholic drinks. I'm not a big drinker, but a few glasses of wine could have made this evening a lot better. I even went home early, that's how bored I was. But to see things from a brighter point of view. I did shot a few fisheye photo's which are pretty awesome, and of course I enjoyed looking fancy all night haha. 

And now I have two weeks off yeahh!

coat - vintage              shoes - new look              sweater - oasap            

Oh I'm sorry for the bad hairday, need to go to the hairdresser really bad!
x


9 comments

  1. Ik kan me helemaal voorstellen hoe het daar was haha. Mooie jas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat jammer dat het zo tegen viel! Wel een mooie outfit trouwens! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a great outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah leuke jas! Ik zoek nog steeds naar een wollen jas tot iets boven de knie en een slanke taille..
    liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. No alchohol on a party!? That's just eeviil!
    Awesome coat btw :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha klinkt precies zoals de gala's op mijn middelbare school altijd waren, echt verschrikkelijk
    Fijne kerstvakantie!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jammer dat je het zo saai vond! Moet zeggen dat bij mijn gala er in het begin één drankje was en daarna kostte zowel wijn als fris 3,50 per glas, wat mij ook wel een beetje tegenviel. In ieder geval was je outfit heel mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete