Dec 18, 2013

FASHION / bam bam in the summertime




Hii Guys!

The tartan trend has been going on for quite some time now and I'm not really into it. I do like it on others, but I feel like it doesn't suits my style. But since I had this men blouse somewhere hiding in my closet I thought the trend was a good reason to give this piece a new chance. So the outfit ; don't hate, don't love it. I probably put this outfit in the 'lazy days' box haha. I just shot some outfit pictures with my sister again, so next up will be an outfit post with my new winter coat!

Oh and something completely different. On some blogs gfc is disappearing out of the blew. So in case that happens here as well, you should start following me here on bloglovin!  

shorts / under blouse / shoes - vintage             checked blouse - river island

Tonight I'm going to my school prom as a photographer, maybe, if they're blog worthy, I'll show you some of those shots as well!
x


13 comments

  1. Ik snap wat je bedoeld! Ik weet ook niet zo goed wat ik van de trend moet vinden, aan de ene kant vind ik het wel gaaf, maar niet alle blousjes vind ik ook daadwerkelijk mooi!
    Liefs, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ik vind net dat het je heel erg leuk staat!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die geruiten blouse is geweldig!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele leuke outfit met Tartan. Leuke blog heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een super leuke outfit, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit!!! Love those shorts!! You look fabulous and your legs are AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een rare dingen toch altijd met gfc! Het moet eens opgehouden zijn met dat gedonder haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie outfit! Vooral de shorts vind ik heel mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I personally love this style on you! The sneakers kick ass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am kind of doubtful about tartan too. But this shirt is great and you totally rock it :) Following :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuke outfit! Doet me eraan herinneren dat ik mijn platforms ook weer eens aan moet doen :)

    ReplyDelete