Nov 25, 2013

NEW IN / I surrender to the fluffiness


Hii Guys!

Just a quick update to keep you posted! I'm really busy the coming days so I hope I can find some time to take outfit pictures with my little sister. But for now, here you can see my new vintage furry sweater. I know this has been a huge trend for a while now, and I couldn't resist. The fabric is just too good. 

A lot of things happened the last few days. Friday I went to an openday of Utrecht University and bought a new winter coat, which I'll show you real soon. In the evening Dylan celebrated his birthday, that was really nice. Saturday day I went to Subway xl5, a reaaaally big dubstep/drum and bass party. I came home Sunday morning 9 am, so the rest of my Sunday was about sleep. I hope you had a great weekend as well!

x

9 comments

  1. beautiful sweater :)

    btw. Follow me back?
    http://just-close-eyes-and-start-dream.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze ziet er echt al een heerlijke trui uit, staat je ook tof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave sweater! Ik zou de hele tijd mezelf aaien, haha ;) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke trui! Ik zag je vandaag fietsen. Ik was die vervelende auto bij de parade die je weg blokkeerde haha. Ik was aan het keren!! Haha

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello i like your blog, you have really nice posts..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, food n special, cosmetics, inspiration, tutorials etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. Have a nice day xoxo

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. lekker warme trui!
    ken je onze blog al?
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete