Nov 6, 2013

INSPIRATION / you see the world in black and white


Hii Guys!

I'm sorry for my lack of posts but the weather here is terrible.There are three reasons. 1. Everytime school's out it starts raining or it is already too dark outside. 2. Also my little sister has hit puberty and she's not so willing to take pictures anymore.. 3. My test week is getting really close, so I'm spending a lot of time (trying) to study. I really don't want to return to taking pictures inside the house, but I might have to :c For now I fill up this empty blogger space with some inspiration. That's always good right. 

source - various tumblres

And that's it for now. I'm off studying!
x

6 comments

  1. Prachtige inspiratie post!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die eerste 2 en laatste zijn zo mooi!
    Hahaha je zusje

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration, dear! nice blog)

    what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete