Nov 18, 2013

INSPIRATION / SOCIETY 6


Hii Guys!

Remember how I told you that my exames didn't go so well? Turns out I was kind of right, untill now I didn't fail any of my exams, luckily, but I passed 2 of them on the edge. I only have to get one grade back, but I'm trying not to worry about it. And whenever I feel stressed or sad I start spending money, is this familiar to you haha? I've alsways loved this particular online store called Society6 , they have the most amazing art work, iphone cases, carts, pillows, t-shirts, mugs and tote bags. It's a pity I don't own an Iphone, because otherwise I would have bought a ton of these cases already haha. But I am buying a new tote bag really soon. I own 3 tote bags at the moment, but they're slowely giving in. So time for a beautiful replacement!


all - society6

For the record, this is not sponserd post. I just really love everything so it was hard to choose a few things to show on the blog, so that explains why there are so many pictures haha.
x









16 comments

  1. Oooh dat kussen met die olifant! Heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zou niet kunnen kiezen als ik dat mocht... Leuk artikel!
    liefs,
    tjalynepiennews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke spullen allemaal! Vooral het kussentje met de vos vind ik erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat een leuke spullen.. Ik moet mijn verlanglijstje maar eens even updaten..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuke inspiratie, echt allemaal leuke spulletjes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gelukkig heb je er tot nu toe al 2 gehaald! En gave items. Zou bij alles wel willen hebben :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I absolutely love these images! I will have to check them out! Love the unicorn one hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldige spulletjes heb ze daar! Ga ik meteen even tussen mijn favorieten droppen, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daar hebben ze inderdaad altijd super leuke items! Ik moet ook maar eens een nieuw iphone hoesje kopen haha, keuze genoeg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gave spullen. Ik ga zeker even een kijkje nemen op de site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een mooie site! Echt heel gaaf. Ik volg je ook vanaf nu :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That otter painting is TOO CUTE!! Just found your blog and read a bit about you, it's cool you live in Amsterdam- I was there over the summer and it's such a lovely place!! I'm a new follower :)

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een leuke items zeg!! Alles is zo leuk! Hebben, hebben, hebben!

    ReplyDelete