Nov 8, 2013

FASHION / when I'm with you, zero gravity



Hii Guys!

So yesterday I took my old friend, the tripod, outside the house and started taking photo's all by myself again. That's why the quality of these pictures is a bit less. Anyway, there will be more outfit pictures like this, because I still like this more than the outfit pictures taking inside the house. But something different, I'm wearing my new, vintage, velvet bodysuit and I looooove it. It's so soft, I can't stop touching it haha. This really was a good buy because it only cost me 2,50 euro's. c:


velvet body - vintage           shorts - pull and bear                shoes - river island            ring - oasap                necklace - h&m

And that's it for now. Enjoy your weekend!
x





10 comments

  1. Deze outfit staat je goed. Wat heb je een mooi figuur! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wat een prachtige outfit, hele mooie shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooi!goed gedaan!
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that bodysuit! I freakin love it *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!!! You have the most AMAZING legs girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je schoenen zijn echt top!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit!! :) Ik ga je volgen op Bloglovin. Zou het leuk vinden als je ook eens bij mij komt kijken, hhi :)

    ReplyDelete