Nov 27, 2013

FASHION / There's nothing here to run from.




Hii Guys!

Here is my new fluffy sweater in an outfit! Except for the combination of leather and a fluffy fabric, this outfit is quite normal. I have to admit that I'm going through a bloggers block. Lately I've been so busy that my inspiration hit a low level. Also the weather plays its part, whenever I get home from school it's already getting dark. Which makes me immediately tired and demotivated, but it also makes it harder to take good photographs. But anyway, Saturday I'm going to Antwerpen with Dylan and hopefully I'll win some inspiration there!

sweater - vintage              blazer - h&m              shoes - river island                necklace - fashionology

And that's it for now!
x





10 comments

  1. Wauw mooi! Leuk dat leren broekje ook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so fluffy and lovely!! I love the sweater as well. ;)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gave schoenen heb je aan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice outfit :)
    Want to follow ech other? please let me know ;)

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! :) xx www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete