Nov 10, 2013

FASHION / ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife



jeans - serious sally              top - h&m            blazer - ebay              creepers - demonia

Hii Guys!

I'm sorry for the bad quality of these pictures, but I had to take them real quickly before school the other day. As you can see I wore my creepers again, it had been a long time but I still like them. Plus I forgot how comfortable they are! Tomorrow I'll have my first two school exams, and I have 4 others in the rest of the week. So I'm not sure if I'll have time to take outfit pictures. But I'll try my best!

I'm off studying.
x

5 comments

  1. Leuke look! Je top vind ik heel leuk :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit, je staat echt goed met dat topje, ikzelf zou niet goed wegkomen met zo'n outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een geweldige outfit! Heel mooi! ♥

    ReplyDelete