Nov 16, 2013

FASHION / I used to slither like a salamander



Hii Guys!

Thank you for the comments on my last post, so far I've only heard nice things about Breda, so that's good! Yesterday I had a day off and I really did nothing, watched New Girl all day and in the evening I had dinner with Shanna and Shani. Pizza timeeeee. Before that my little sister was kind enough to take some pictures, but oops finger alert, please don't mind it haha. Today I'm going to another openday of a university, this time to the Erasmus University in Rotterdam, I'm going to take a look at the study course : international communication and media. I'll tell you how it went!


 jeans - h&m           blazer - ebay           blouse / necklace - oasap              shoes - new look

Woops the green jeans two times in a row. I just rediscovered this piece I guess haha?
x



13 comments

  1. Die blouse is zo leuk, en die schoenen zijn ook heeeeel tof. MAAR HEB JE GEEN KKKOUDE VOETEN? 0.0 Oh en new girl is echt 1 van de leukste series evahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die schoenen zijn echt super leuk. En New Girl yeahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look on you, love the green denim....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dat blousje is echt ontzettend schattig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuk blousje! Ik ben benieuwd hoe de studie was :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat klinkt als zo'n fijne dag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this blazer on you

    NEW OUTFIT: THE STREETS OF MADRID
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/the-streets-of-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super leuk die blouse met blazer!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super schattig blouseje, erg leuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a chic outfit, I love your shoes and blouse ♥

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete