Nov 22, 2013

FASHION / fighting won't knock you out of my head


Hii Guys!

Finally weekend is here. Today I don't have to go to school because I'm going to another open day, that's right another one. This time I'm going to Utrecht University and I'm attending two study courses. After I'm done at the university I might do some shopping. I'm in desperate need of a warm winter coat, since it's getting pretty cold outside. I hope I find a nice one. Every year it's a struggle to find a coat that's warm enough but also looks good, ánd is affordable. 

Anyway, enjoy your weekend!

dress - serious sally              sweater - h&m               watch - bornpretty             shoes - pearlz                necklace -fashionology

Wearing this amazingly girly outfit wow. I haven't worn these heels in ages, I noticed they're a bit too tiny now haha.
x


13 comments

  1. Love you in pink ^_^
    I'm having huge difficulties find a warm and pretty coat for winter. Almost all of the stores have cotton based coats, that are not worth the money and are not warm at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute ^_^ (at least the bottom part) and I love the shoes, though I don't know if I'd be able to walk in such high heels...I need to practise ò.ó

    Greetings from Barcelona! | nerweenmakeupbag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi manon :) you look so feminine and beautiful
    HAve a great week-end
    Kiss Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit! Mooi gecombineerd met dat roze! :)

    xo Liesbeth
    http://aboutfashionliesbeth.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit!!! LOVE those heels!!! You look AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ziet er zo schattig girly uit!
    xo

    http://Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke outfit! Ik vind het roze ook zo leuk in combinatie met het blauw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Ik heb dit jaar 3 jassen kunnen scoren :) Ik hoop dat je een leuke kan vinden!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really really pretty!! :)

    new follower :)
    come and say hi: Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuk rokje en bedankt voor je reactie

    New blogpost": blogger love fluffy friend

    ReplyDelete