Nov 20, 2013

BEAUTY / My first ever wish-list.

the body shop vanilla scrub and butter - catrice all mat powder - chanel chane fragrance - garnier perfect blur - catrice ink eyeliner waterproof.

Hii Guys!

This is my first, ever, beauty related blog post in 3 years of blogging. Can you believe it? The reason why I've never posted about beauty products before, is because I don't use them that much. I'm not a big fan of make-up, I mean, my face looks pretty much the same every day. Some eyeliner wings and mascara, and some concealer and powder to hide imperfections. And of course a good day cream to keep my skin hydrated. But yesterday I suddenly noticed that there were a lot of beauty products on my wish-list, so I thought it was time to share them with you for once! Hopefully everything above will be soon in my possession, except for the Chanel Chane fragrance, I probably have to save some money for that first!

x


13 comments

  1. Vanilla is always a good idea ♥ This product from The Body Shop caught my eye from the very first moment I saw it, I can't wait to buy it! (The problem with vanilla fragances is that you smell like a cupcake, which is good, but then you're hungry all day, which is not...that good...)

    Greetings from Barcelona! | nerweenmakeupbag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie wishlist! Dat flesje van Chanel is zo mooi! Wel 'rustig' maar hij heeft gewoon wat! Ben benieuwd hoe de parfum ruikt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same :D Never been the make up kind of gal. My sister on the other hand is a make up addict :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk om te zien! XO

    p.s. op mijn blog mag ik twee armbandjes weggeven! klik hier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm the body shop vanilla! Er is vanavond trouwens een actie bij de kruidvat dat je alle beautyproducten voor de halve prijs krijgt. Misschien een tip?
    Liefs, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wishlist! Channel would definitely be lovely!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke wishlist! Het parfum van Chanel lijkt me ook heerlijk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Ik draag alleen maar Chanel Chane luchtjes :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke wish-list! Er staan mooie producten tussen. Chance ruikt erg lekker :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing wishlist! I love the Chanel Perfume! Thank you for your kind words. Let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch. I'll follow back! Have a great day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing wishlist, and thank you for your comment on my blog!
    xxx
    http://batsinmyhair.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mm, die bodybutter van de Body Shop is echt goddelijk! Ik gebruik hem momenteel ook en ik ben er helemaal fan van! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh die vanilla blis van tbs! heerlijk!

    ReplyDelete