Oct 24, 2013

RANDOM / high tea, chanel and packages


Hii Guys!

I have some random photographs for you today. Just to show what I've been doing lately, besides studying haha. 1/2 I already told you that we had a high tea for my Grandma her birthday last Tuesday. It was my first high tea ever and I really enjoyed it. Everything looked so lovely and it tasted even better! 3/4 I received two packages yesterday and when I opened it I found a lovely whatch from BornPretty, and an amazing sweater and skirt from Oasap. More pictures and info about these soon on the blog! 5/6/7 Today I went to the Gemeentenmuseum in The Hague. They had an expo about Chanel so, ofcourse as a fashionblogger, I had to see it. They showed some really nice pieces, but I loved the room with all the little black dresses the most. Gosh, so pretty. 



And that's it for now! This weekend another outfit post so stay tuned!
x



10 comments

  1. What a beautiful visit !!!! Coco always rules !!
    Have a great day
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die trui onder die pakketjes lijkt me zo heerlijk! Erg mooie foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Who doesn't love a lbd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw alles ziet er zo mooi uit! Vooral het museum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leukk! Ik wil ook nog naar de expo van Chanel!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh die zaal met LBD's is echt zalig!
    En postpakketjes krijgen, lijken precies kadootjes, ook al heb je ze zelf betaald, ik vind het awesome!

    ReplyDelete