Oct 16, 2013

NEW IN / foymall leopard and chain necklaces



Hii Guys!

Yesterday I received two new pieces of jewelry from www.foymall.com. They gave me the opportunity to pick something worth $ 20, and I picked these two babies. I didn't have any statement necklaces yet, so I knew what to look for. When I saw the silver coloured, chain necklace I knew I had to buy it. It's a huge trend, and I"m a fan! Unfortunately it's sold out, but you can find a similar one here. The other necklace speaks for itself I guess, I just really love the leopard heads! You can find that one here.

You will see these necklaces in outfit posts very soon!


And that's it for now. I have only two days of school left, and then my autumn holiday starts. Unfortunately I'll have to study the full week, so you can't really call it a holiday..
x


14 comments

  1. De zilveren chain ketting draag ik zelf echt super vaak! Heel erg leuk te combineren en maakt je outfit altijd net wat stoerder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke sieraden :) Ik heb een gouden chain ketting en dan met een felroze accent. Jammer genoeg heeft een vriendin van me hem deze vakantie geleend en ook meteen kapot gemaakt, maar goed dat zij zo.
    Liefs, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben benieuwd hoe lang ze zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vooral de rechter ketting vind ik ontzettend mooi. Ik heb een iets dikkere, maar dat vind ik net iets te dik..

    Liefs,
    Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous pieces! The leopard heads are particularly cute.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke kettingen,
    vooral de zilvere vind ik super (:

    Liefs, Liese
    Cats & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kettingen! Leuke blog heb je ook :)
    x Lonneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. great necklace, I really like your pictures :)

    Hugs from germany! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chain necklace! Great choice.

    Have a great day. Hop over to my blog when you have time.

    ~
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really cute necklaces. Would love to see how you are going to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beide kettingen zijn supernice!

    ReplyDelete