Oct 8, 2013

INSPIRATION / strolling down my unknown path


Hii Guys!

Today I'll bring you some lovely inspiration from tumblr. I always find the most incredible shoes on tumblr and I wish I could have them all. The one you can see above are my favourite, I think they're absolutely gorgeous! Maybe if Shani and I sell enough clothes with Trashcan I can afford a pair of shoes like these one day haha. 

Someone please help me. I just tried to change my header, I wanted it really simple but stupid blogger turns all the white in a very ugly grey. Does someone know what the problem is, and how I can fix it?

source - diverse tumblrs

And that's it for now, enjoy the day!
x


6 comments

  1. AAAAH JE QUOTE GEWOON WILL AND THE PEOPLE. Okay, haha, dat moest er even uit. Toffe inspi, vooral de blauwe blouse met de luipaardprintbroek. Nu wil ik een luipaardprintbroek, darnnnn, haha, nee echt toffe inspi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooi inspiratie post! Ik kan je helaas niet helpen met je banner, :(
    Ik volg je nu :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke inspiratie!
    En Dogue, ik moest bijna luidop lachen, haha ^^

    Liefs, Liese
    Cats & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke inspiratiepost!
    Ik ben wel benieuwd of je het opgelost krijgt met blogger, want ik heb hetzelfde probleem bij de header...

    ReplyDelete