Oct 14, 2013

FASHION / you left me smoking on the balcony


Hii Guys!

Sorry for my short absence, but the weather here is terrible and I refused to take pictures inside again. So I had to persuade my little sister to come outside and take some quick pictures with an umbrella. Today she gave in because it was raining a bit less than the last two days. Though it's raining 24/7 it's not very cold, or so in my opinion. Perfect, because I still need to buy a lot of winter clothing, and now I can enjoy my oasap tee a bit longer! I'm also wearing my oasap skirt, still love the colour!


 top / skirt - oasap              jacket - zara              belt - vintage                shoes - river island

And that's it for now. Let's hope the weather will get better!
x





18 comments

  1. Nice

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind je rokje helemaal geweldig! Ik baal ook van het weer want binnen foto's zijn toch saaier. Liefs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je rokje is echt super! Wil ik ook! Ik hou van de volledige outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes!!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styling!! You look fabulous!!! Glad you fought through the rain and weather to take these photos!!! You never disappoint!!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. je ziet er geweldig uit Manon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Manon, you have a very cute and interesting blog, i really like this outfit, the rain don't stoped you, goog job!!! I'm a new follower #647 kiss Clo
    P.s I love your shoes

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuke outfit! Echt vervelend dat het de hele tijd regent, toch leuk dat je dan naar buiten gaat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those shoes! great post! xx
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! En ik vind je paraplu echt super schattig!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, that skirt is lovely!!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wauw, ik hou van je schoenen!
    x

    ReplyDelete