Oct 26, 2013

FASHION / A woman has the age she deserves




Hii Guys!

Here I am, wearing two of my new favourite pieces. The watch from BornPretty and the skirt from Oasap. The skirt, ah I just can't describe how perfect it fits me, the fabric is so nice and it has the perfect length. I'm really, really happy with it. And about the watch, what can I say, love it! I've never worn a watch before so I had to get used to it, but it suits me and I'm going to wear this one a lot! And since I loved the watch so much, BornPretty made a 10% discount code for my followers!

You can use the code MANONDC10 to get 10% off on everything in webshop!

top - monki            skirt - oasap             watch - bornpretty           shoes - river island             bag - chanel(?)   

And that's it for now! I'm off looking for  new stuff for Trashcan !
x


16 comments

  1. Je rokje is inderdaad zalig! Past perfect bij je :) & i loveee the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze outfit is zo leuk! Lekker classy maar ook heel erg mooi :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh dat rokje is zalig! ik hou ervan dat het zo zwierig is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit, simple classy and feminine!
    Have a great sunday :)
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes are one of the things that I adore seeing to others, but I can never picture me wearing these.

    Amazing style.

    xxx
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dat zou super leuk zijn als je ook mee doet :) Laat me zeker nog iets weten, dan link ik je blog op mijn blog :) & wat een leuke outfit! wow staat je zo goed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige black and white look! Staat je top!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel leuke simpele outfit! Ik vind je oorbellen ook heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een ontzettend leuk rokje!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very simple outfit, but so beautiful on you!!! You look incredible!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie outfit. Vind je horloge ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke outfit! Hij is lekker simpel en toch heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete