Oct 3, 2013

FASHION / some saw the smoke


Hii Guys!

A few weeks a go I came to the conclusion that I needed a new coat. When I wore my summer jacket I was freezing on my way to school in the morning, but when I wore my winter jacket from last year, I felt like melting in the afternoon on my way back home. So I needed a coat for in between. I found this one at a thriftshop and I'm so happy with it. I also got these new shoes, which are vintage and I love how they give me some more length haha. And the best part? I paid only 21 euro's in total!

shoes / jacket / blouse - vintage                 pants / necklace - h&m

If you haven't checked out Trashcan yet, you definitely should. We're selling levi's jeans and lacoste sweaters for a really cheap price!
x



16 comments

  1. Love you in the vintage outfit and sneakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely your look!!!!! Fantastic sneakers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je jas is mooi, vooral die kleur!
    En je schoenen zijn zo tof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waauw, gave outfit!
    Je jas is echt heel heel erg mooi, mooi model en prachtige kleur! Goeie vondst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. baby you're cool ;)

    NEW OUTFIT: RED POLO
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/red-polo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel leuk! Hele mooie kleur ook! Misschien vind je het wel leuk om mee te doen aan mijn pas geopende winactie? Je kan hierbij een pakketje winnen met een nagellak, ketting en twee leuke armbandjes! :) Je hoeft alleen twee facebook-pagina’s te liken (die kun je vinden in mijn laatste post van mijn blog) en je maak al kans! Liefs, Floor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke jas en schoenen!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tof hoor, zo'n kringloopvondst!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look! love the sneakers!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes, let me know when you´re follow me & ill follow back :)

    Happy weekend !

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah je style is zo gaaf, die schoenen en jas en die broek, echt killing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah je style is zo gaaf, die schoenen en jas en die broek, echt killing :D

    ReplyDelete