Oct 18, 2013

FASHION / it will be buried with our past


Hii Guys!

I'm in a really good mood, today my holiday has started, and though I have a lot of schoolwork to do this week, I also have some fun things planned. For example, Saturday night I'm going to a dubstep/dnb party in Amsterdam and I'm really looking forward to it. And Tuesday I'm going to a high tea to celebrate my grandma's birthday. I've never been to a high tea before, so I'm kind of curious. I know it includes lots of tea and lovely food, so it will be fun! What are your plans?

jeans - serious sally             sweater - kush and wizdom                shoes - river island                   bag - chanel(?)

It was so windy outside, it was kind of hard to take pictures without having to keep my hair out of my face.
x



14 comments

  1. Mooie kleur lipstick, staat je goed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Die trui is heel tof.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg wat een zalige outfit! Ik vind je stijl echt heel mooi En dat dubstep feestje klinkt leuk :) Ik heb morgen mijn verjaardagsfeestje dus dat wordt ook wel leuk i suppose haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful outfit :) The sweater is brilliant!
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray fro holidays :P Great sweater and shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erg leuke outfit. Vind je trui fantastisch maar je schoenen een beetje frisjes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je outfit is echt heel leuk. Ik vind het knap hoe je een trui zo leuk kan stylen en ervoor zorgt dat het er niet te simpel en saai uitziet. Je hebt echt talent!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool outfit, that jumper is amazing!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een gaaf shirt! En wat is je blog veranderd joh! Ik las je blog toen je nog maar net was begonnen en kom er nu pas achter dat ik je niet meer volg. Bij deze: ik ben weer je nieuwste volger! XO

    p.s. op mijn blog valt €25,- shop tegoed te winnen! klik hier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red lip is stellar! I love your blog - so crisp and clean. Hopefully you can check out mine!

    -The Standard Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pictures :)

    i-fashionbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your sweater! Great outfit!

    Check my blog if you have time and follow if you like it sweety! ♥♥♥

    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. O wat een schande dat ik deze foto's nog helemaal niet op je blog had gezien! ZE ZIJN ZO MOOI! En jij bent zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete