Oct 10, 2013

FASHION / heading for a meltdown



Hii Guys!

Yesterday I started working on my portfolio again. I already started in it once, but soon I stopped working on it, because I didn't want to go to an artistic school/study anymore. But yesterday I felt like making something, so I started cutting pictures out of magazines and making collages.  After I was done I thought I should keep them for my portfolio, because I changed my mind again. Maybe I do want to study at an artistic school. I'm kind of interested in the course leisure management at the WDKA. So if anyone has some information, please tell me!


 skirt - h&m                 shirt / coat / belt - vintage                 shoes - new look                   ring - monki

And that's it for now. Almost weekend!
x




20 comments

  1. It's great you have the wish to study ^_^ And especially the wish to follow a dream :)

    Love this top, it's quite sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke combinatie heb je gemaakt! De kleuren staan ook mooi bij elkaar en perfect voor deze winter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit! Fun skirt and GREAT legs!! :) You look INCREDIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit. Ah ik ben echt blij als het weekend is! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer shoes! You look gorgeous!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind de top en rok samen heel leuk!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. świetny blog < 3
    http://catsandwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuk weer! En je ziet hier zo slank in uit! (nu klinkt het net alsof je dat normaal niet bent maar je snapt vast wel wat ik bedoel haha)
    Jaaa creatieve opleiding, ik ben voor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just perfect dear and loving that skirt on you! Have a good weekend!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful outfit ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it. Great coat. Woul you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute jacket! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.Let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch. Have a good one.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cool look I love the shoes they are incredible! We are your latest readers and have just started following your blog! We really enjoy reading it and look forward to more posts from you :) If you like check us out as well and follow back if you enjoy our blog as well xx www.ourlondonwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete