Oct 6, 2013

FASHION / dreamers dream on



Hii Guys!

My sister had no time to take pictures outside, and since this outfit isn't really special, I thought I'd just take some pictures in my room. Lately I've been wearing my hair up more than usual, because I rediscovered my hair accessoires haha. This whole outfit is just to show you this bow, which I bought like 2 years a go but never wore. How was your weekend?


bow - new look                 sweater - vintage

And that's it for now. I'm off preparing myself for the alarm clock tomorrow morning. 
x

18 comments

  1. hele leuke outfit ,en wat een schattig strikje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Ik had een druk weekend!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bow looks very cute!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. heel leuk met die knot!
    mooie kleur trui ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous,love your bow. Mind following one another? on gfc bloglovin and g+
    I will sure follow you back.
    Have a lovely Monday.
    Rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die kleur van je trui is echt ontzettend mooi. Je outfit is een mooi geheel zo samen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your sweater! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sweater and your hair looks great up!!! LOVE those tights!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post!!

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute bow! You have a great blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sweater, and you look lovely. Thank you for your comment. Let me know if you want to follow each to stay in touch. Have a great day.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke trui! Staat je erg lief.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat zit je haar onwijs leuk zeg! De kleur van je trui is ook tof, staat je mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ik vind de foto op jouw bed leuk. Leuke sfeer geeft ie! Ook ben ik fan van je trui.

    ReplyDelete